Reflection

Creating, building, and designing my E-Portfolio on CUNY blackboard and CUNY Academic Common’s platforms was challenging experience for me. Partly because I’m not so good with computers, and because the difficulties I had in the navigation systems on both platforms.

It was easier for me to create my E-Portfolio on the CUNY blackboard platform, because its navigation system is straightforward and easy to use. The editing page of the CUNY blackboard platform contains icons that directed me on how to add, edit, or remove things. I uploaded and published my artifacts (Case Notes and Multimedia) quickly on the blackboard platform.

When it comes to the customization page, I couldn’t customize my E-Portfolio webpage on blackboard platform due to limited features of this platform. On the other hand, I had difficulty creating my E-Portfolio webpage on the CUNY Academic Common’s platform. I struggled a lot to upload my multimedia artifact file. However, it was easy to customize my page content and layout on CUNY Academic Common’s platform. In the beginning I thought that I was going to spend short time on this assignment, but ended up spending few hours to complete it. Overall, I believe that having E-Portfolio is going to facilitate my learning, and help me through my academic journey.